Your attention is particularly drawn to the provisions of clause 4 (limitation of liability).
1. About Us
- Company details. Alver Services Limited (Company No: 09308484) trading as Alver Services (Company, we, us or our) is a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is at 24 Landport Terrace, Portsmouth, England, PO1 2RG. Our main trading address is The old gymnasium, 2 Frankton Way, Gosport, Hants, PO12 1FR. Our VAT number is GB684 7721 92.
- We operate the website www.alverservices.com (our Site).
- Contacting us. To contact us please send an email to email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions (Terms of Service) apply to the use of the Site. By using our Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service and agree that you have read and understood them and the documents they refer to. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you must not access or use our Site.
- These Terms of Service apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Language. These Terms of Service are made only in the English language.
- We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
- We may modify these Terms of Service at any time, but if we do so, we will notify you by publishing the changes on our Site. If, after being informed of the changes, you continue to use our Site you will be considered as having expressly consented to the changes in the Terms of Service. If you disagree with the terms of this Terms of Service or any updated Terms of Service, you may leave the Site at any time.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the Site.
- All Services listed on our Site are subject to availability.
- When we refer to "in writing" in these Terms of Service, this includes email.
3. Rules Of Conduct
- Whilst accessing and using the Site you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- In using the Site, you shall respect the rights and dignity of others.
You agree that you will not:
Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Site:
- Anything that is or may be threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; defamatory; fraudulent or tortious; obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right.
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that promotes gambling; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as "hacking," "cracking," or "phreaking."
- Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Site to defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any of our (or our affiliates) representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement or posting you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, Site search / retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the immediately foregoing sentence (but subject to the other items listed above), we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions, either generally or in specific cases, at any time.
4. Limitation of Liability: YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THIS CLAUSE
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- Alver Services will not be responsible for any difficulty, defect, failure, interruption or inability to access and / or use the Site. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- Alver Services will not be responsible for the hardware, software or internet connection of the Customer or for actions or behaviour of the customer (or one or more of its members) which prove to be inappropriate, harmful or against the law (including copyright infringement) whether national or international.
5. Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with our Site will be owned by us.
- You may not imitate the look and feel of any of our services or web Site pages, including without limitation, the branding, colour combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons or other elements associated with us.
- Each paragraph of these Terms of Service operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.